Loading CPR Website Widgets...
Public Insight Network
Colorado Public Radio's Public Insight Network relies on you.
Your work, education and life experience, even your hobbies, give you knowledge and insight. As part of our Public Insight Network, your personal experience can inform the reporting that you hear on Colorado Public Radio.
There are two ways to join the network.
1. Use our online sign-up form to share your expertise: Sign-Up Form
2. Or, share what you know about Colorado Public Radio news stories:
What you can expect by joining the Public Insight Network.
- Up to one e-mail a month from Colorado Public Radio News asking for your insight on issues we plan to cover. You can respond, or not.
- An occasional call or e-mail to get more information, if we follow a lead you provide.
- Confidentiality: Nothing you share with us is used without your permission on-air or online; Public Insight Network members must give permission in order for Colorado Public Radio to use the information.
- An open line for you to tell us what's important to you, your family and your community.
- The information you provide is securely stored.
- You may be asked to help with national stories through American Public Media. Your participation will inform well-known programs such as Marketplace, Marketplace Money, Weekend America, Speaking of Faith, and American RadioWorks.
- No spam, marketing calls, or requests for money. Ever.
- You can quit the Network any time you want.
- You must be at least 13 years old to join.